We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Alex French Associates may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
We, our or us:
Alex French Associates Ltd, 26 Augusta Road, Penarth CF64 5RJ
Any data or information, in electronic or organised hard copy, that identifies you
personally or which relates to you when you are identifiable.
What we collect
We may collect the following information, which is relevant to the service(s) being sought:
- Full name, title and job title.
- Contact information including email address, postal address and telephone number.
- Where relevant we may also collect; lease details, company website, tenant details, date of birth, landlord details and employer/registered company name.
- Information about your computer and about your visits to the site and use of the site, such as IP address, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of pages.
How we collect it
Most of the personal information we collect will be provided by you. Alternative collection methods include our website and occasional information received from a trusted source (such as your employer and credit reference agencies). We will only collect information via email, mail correspondence, telephone conversations, social media channels and meetings in our office.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To assess applications for the provision of services.
- To communicate with you on any matter relating to the service you have requested.
- To enforce our Terms and Conditions of Engagement as well as other legal rights.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address that you have provided.
Cookies and other information-gathering technologies
For more information on which cookies we use and how we use them, see our Cookies policy.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Security and links to other websites
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However, we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
How long we keep information about you
We will only keep information for as long as necessary. Generally we keep personal information for six years after the last entry on the records. However, we reserve the right to keep information for longer if there is a legitimate justification to do so.
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may make a small charge for this service.
We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to Alex French Associates changes, for example if you change your email address or name, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to email@example.com.