Services / Project Management
Building projects can be complex and difficult to administer. Good project management involves working closely with the client, architect, specialist suppliers and sub-contractors to ensure the project is completed within the required timescales and within budget.
Successful project management requires good planning and organisation skills. A good Project Manager is able to interpret and implement a client brief, monitor and report on project progress, control the quality and manage the costs of the project from inception right through to practical completion.
Our service includes:
- Measured survey and production of drawings of existing building (plans, elevations & sections).
- Production of detailed design brief following consultation with client.
- Outline proposal sketches.
- Presentation of design layout options.
- Final detailed CAD drawings, including 3D modelling.
- Provision of planning drawings.
- Provision of Building Regulation and detailed construction drawings.
- Submission of Planning and Building Regulation applications.
- Appointment of additional consultants as necessary e.g. Structural Engineer
- Production of detailed Specification and Schedule of Works
- Identification of prospective contractors
- Preparation of Tender document.
- Negotiations with and appointment of suitable contractor.
- Drawing up of contract documents.
- Establishing a programme of works.
- Regular site visits to property to assess on-going works.
- Carrying out interim valuations.
- Issuing stage payments.
- Production of contract certificates.
- Production of snagging document.
- Final sign off of project and contract documentation.
If you require the services of a Project Manager, please contact us and we will be happy to provide you with professional advice and a free, no obligation quote.